2008年6月22日星期日

星航记- New Semester..

Huh, after so long.. finally can online.. Long time dind update my blog d... 1st is lazy lo, then another things is until now i justy can online lo..
Haiz.. Tm really sux.. after changing the address for my phone line and streamyx address.. the stramyx cannot be connected until last friday.. totally 1 month.. SUX..Somemore after can use the connection, the line is very lag and course my msn very dificcult to sign in.. until this 2 days is more stable.. may be my housemates not using gua.. haiz.. what ever la.. as long as i can use it enought..
Last week already start my new semester journey.. every things is new for me course every subjects is from FBL subjects.. i have to start my new life as i change my course to FBL.. the subject is much easy for me to catch up although my real interest is not there.. but how to do.. " 人在科室,身不由己".
However, i hope every thing will be find now and wont like last time during FET.. i hope after changing course will change my life more better compare to last time..
Early of this sem, spending a lot becourse of moving new house.. the house every thing dont have, have to buy myself.. haiz.. what a poor house.. becouse of that.. i have to force myself to open and account book to record what i have spend along the semester so that i know where i spend and easy to remember..
This few days also spend a lot.. thursday go celebrate 1 of my friend birthday.. go eat baba food and sing k at GOGO KTV.. the next days go to konker with housemate and friends and saturday go to MP.. huh.. this 3 days already spend me about RM100.. really tak tahan.. getting poorer and poorer.. now every time have to control myself not to buy things when go out... course i need money to do my new spec and paid streamyx bill. Haiz.. azazazaz.. who can lend me money.. T.T
Another headache thing is my PLKN problems.. the letter come again and asking me to go for training..but i still study and no suitable time to attend.. this course me very busy with it as i have to weite a latter, find prove statement to show i still study and have to chop again.. haizz. monday sure i will very busy with it de.. Feel fade up with it course every year have to do the same things.. another problems is when i go attend the training i might the olders trainer in the camp.. really will feel shame and uncomfortable that time.. Dono what should do...
Ok la, until here i write la, dono wanno to write what also.. Wish every things will be find for my new journeys..

标签:

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页